What information do we collect?
To Do in Santa Fe only collects information from you when you register on this site or fill out a form.
What do we use your information for?
Information received through our website forms or registrations may be used in the following ways:
• To personalize your To Do in Santa Fe website experience. Your information assists us in better targeting your individual needs.
• To improve our website. We strive to progressively enhance our site based on the information and comments we receive from you.
• Improve customer service.
• To send periodic emails and/or newsletters. The email address you submit may be used to send information, offers and updates. All communications from To Do in Santa Fe have clear subscribe/unsubscribe features.
• For contests, surveys or promotions on this website.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Does To Do in Santa Fe use ‘cookies’?
When you register with this website, a browser cookie is generated to make your login process easier. No tracking is done with this cookie, nor is the cookie data shared with any third parties.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who operate our website, or help us conduct our business. These third parties agree to keep your information confidential. If we are required by law to release your personal information, we will comply with all Federal, State and Municipal laws that are applicable. Non-identifiable general visitor information for this site may be used for marketing, advertising, promotion or other uses.
Third party links
Most of our clients have their own websites. Each client may or may not have separate and individual privacy policies. We therefore can take no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We welcome your opinion on these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page for more information.
Changes to this policy
Last Modified: February 28, 2012